B1650 TOYOTA - Occupant Classification System Fault
- Occupant classification system
- Airbag sensor assembly center
- Right front seat wire
2004 Toyota Camry
2004 Toyota Highlander
2004 Toyota Solara
B1650 Occupant Classification System Fault Prius Clear Code
User Submitted Video
When is the code detected?
- Airbag Warning Light ON
B1650 TOYOTA Description
If the airbags sensor assy center receives signals from the occupant classification ECU, it determines whether or not the front passenger airbag assy and the front seat airbag assy sight should be operated.
B1650 TOYOTA Information for specific Toyota models
Precautions for SRS “AIR BAG” and “SEAT BELT PRE-TENSIONER” Service
- Never probe the electrical connectors on air bag, side air curtain modules or seat belts.
- Never disassemble or tamper with safety belt buckle/retractor pretensioners, adaptive load limiting retractors, safety belt inflators, or probe the electrical connectors.
- Do not use electrical test equipment to check SRS circuits unless instructed to in this Service Manual.
- Before servicing the SRS, turn ignition switch OFF, disconnect both battery cables and wait at least 3 minutes. For approximately 3 minutes after the cables are removed, it is still possible for the air bag and seat belt pre-tensioner to deploy. Therefore, do not work on any SRS connectors or wires until at least 3 minutes have passed.
Need more help?
B1650 TOYOTA CommentsHelp us improve itimaster.ru. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the B1650 Toyota code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks