B1676 - Battery Pack Voltage Out Of Range
- Blown Anti-lock Brake System (ABS) Fuse
- ABS module harness is open or shorted
- ABS module connector poor electrical connection.
- Faulty charging system
- Faulty ABS module
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B1676 Information for specific makes
B1676 FORD Battery Pack Voltage Out Of Range
Precautions for SRS “AIR BAG” and “SEAT BELT PRE-TENSIONER” Service
- Never probe the electrical connectors on air bag, side air curtain modules or seat belts.
- Never disassemble or tamper with safety belt buckle/retractor pretensioners, adaptive load limiting retractors, safety belt inflators, or probe the electrical connectors.
- Do not use electrical test equipment to check SRS circuits unless instructed to in this Service Manual.
- Before servicing the SRS, turn ignition switch OFF, disconnect both battery cables and wait at least 3 minutes. For approximately 3 minutes after the cables are removed, it is still possible for the air bag and seat belt pre-tensioner to deploy. Therefore, do not work on any SRS connectors or wires until at least 3 minutes have passed.
Need more help?
Do you need more help with the B1676 code? Ask a question to our users or find an automotive repair shop near you to help fix the OBDII code
B1676 CommentsHelp us improve itimaster.ru. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the B1676 code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks