C1705 NISSAN - Low Front Right Tire Pressure
- Low Tire Pressure
- Faulty Front Right Transmitter sensor
- Front Right Transmitter sensor has not bee programmed
- Faulty Tire Pressure Receiver
- Faulty Body Control Module (BCM)
Start by setting the tire pressure between 28 psi and 36 psi. Clear the code and road test vehicle for about 10 minutes.
- Tire Pressure Monitor System (TPMS) Warning Light ON
C1705 NISSAN Description
Need more help?
Do you need more help with the C1705 Nissan code? Ask a question to our users or find an automotive repair shop near you to help fix the OBDII code
C1705 NISSAN CommentsHelp us improve itimaster.ru. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the C1705 Nissan code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks