C1710 INFINITI - Data From Rear Right Transmitter Cannot Be Received
- Faulty Rear Right Transmitter sensor
- Rear Right Transmitter sensor has not bee programmed
- Faulty Tire Pressure Receiver
- Faulty Body Control Module (BCM)
There is a factory service bulletin to help diagnose the code:
When is the code detected?
Tire pressure data for one or more transmitters is not being received by the BCM.
- Tire Pressure Monitor System (TPMS) Warning Light ON
C1710 INFINITI Description
Need more help?
Do you need more help with the C1710 Infiniti code? Ask a question to our users or find an automotive repair shop near you to help fix the OBDII code
C1710 INFINITI CommentsHelp us improve itimaster.ru. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the C1710 Infiniti code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks