P0010 CHEVROLET - Intake Camshaft Position Actuator Solenoid Control Circuit
- Dirty Oil
- Low engine oil level
- Faulty Intake Camshaft Position Actuator Solenoid
- Intake Camshaft Position Actuator Solenoid harness is open or shorted
- Intake Camshaft Position Actuator Solenoid circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Engine Control Module (ECM)
User Submitted Video
When is the code detected?
The ECM has detected a fault in the Camshaft Acutator Solenoid circuit
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P0010 CHEVROLET Description
Need more help?
Do you need more help with the P0010 Chevrolet code? Ask a question to our users or find an automotive repair shop near you to help fix the OBDII code
P0010 CHEVROLET CommentsHelp us improve itimaster.ru. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P0010 Chevrolet code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks