P0011 LEXUS - Camshaft Position 'A' Timing Over-Advanced or System Performance Bank 1
- Low or Dirty Engine Oil
- Variable Valve Timing (VVT) circuit is open or shorted
- Oil Control Valve (OCV) circuit is open or shorted
- Faulty variable valve timing (VVT)
- Faulty oil control valve (OCV)
- Damaged Engine Control Module (ECM)
If the engine oil is clean and the VVT and OCV circuits are OK, replaced the VVT to resolve the problem.
When is the code detected?
After the ECM sends the target duty cycle signal to the OCV, the ECM monitors the OCV current to establish an actual duty cycle. The ECM determines the existence of a malfunction and sets the DTC when the actual duty cycle ratio varies from the target duty cycle ratio.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
- Lack/Loss of power
- Engine rough idle
P0011 LEXUS Description
Need more help?
Do you need more help with the P0011 Lexus code? Ask a question to our users or find an automotive repair shop near you to help fix the OBDII code
P0011 LEXUS CommentsHelp us improve itimaster.ru. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P0011 Lexus code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks