P0031 2006 TOYOTA COROLLA - Oxygen Sensor Heater Control Circuit Low Bank 1 Sensor 1 3ZZ-FE Engine
- Faulty Air-Fuel Ratio (A/F) Sensor Bank 1 Sensor 1
- Air-Fuel Ratio (A/F) Sensor Bank 1 Sensor 1 harness is open shorted to ground
- Air-Fuel Ratio (A/F) Sensor Bank 1 Sensor 1 circuit poor electrical connection
- Air-Fuel Ratio (A/F) Sensor Bank 1 Sensor 1 circuit fuse
- Faulty Engine Control Module (ECM)
When is the code detected?
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P0031 2006 TOYOTA COROLLA Description
In order to achieve the require temperature, a heater element is included inside the air-fuel ratio sensor. The ECM controls the air-fuel ratio sensor heater element based on signals from the engine coolant temperature and engine load. The ECM controls the heater element circuit by allowing current flow to ground.
The ECM monitors the voltage signal received through the heater element circuit and determines the state of the circuit by comparing the voltage detected with the factory specifications.
Need more help?
P0031 2006 TOYOTA COROLLA CommentsHelp us improve itimaster.ru. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P0031 2006 Toyota Corolla code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks