P0032 INFINITI - HO2S11 Heater Control Circuit High
- Faulty Heated Oxygen Sensor (H2OS) Bank 1 Sensor 1
- Heated Oxygen Sensor (H2OS) Bank 1 Sensor 1 harness is open shorted to ground
- Heated Oxygen Sensor (H2OS) Bank 1 Sensor 1 circuit poor electrical connection
- Heated Oxygen Sensor (H2OS) Bank 1 Sensor 1 circuit fuse
- Faulty Engine Control Module (ECM)
When is the code detected?
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P0032 INFINITI Description
In order to achieve the require temperature, a heater element is included inside the heated oxygen sensor. The ECM controls the heated oxygen sensor heater element based on signals from the engine coolant temperature and engine load. The ECM controls the heater element circuit by allowing current flow to ground.
The ECM monitors the voltage signal received through the heater element circuit and determines the state of the circuit by comparing the voltage detected with the factory specifications.
P0032 INFINITI Information for specific Infiniti models
Need more help?
P0032 INFINITI CommentsHelp us improve itimaster.ru. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P0032 Infiniti code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks