P0068 DODGE - Manifold Absolute Pressure/Mass Air Flow Sensor - Throttle Position Correlation
- Faulty Mass Air Flow (MAF) sensor
- Large vacuum leak
- Leaking air duct system
- Mass Air Flow (MAF) poor electrical connection
- Manifold Absolute Pressure (MAP) poor electrical connection
- Faulty Manifold Absolute Pressure (MAP) sensor
- TP sensor not seated properly
- Faulty Throttle Position (TP) sensor
When is the code detected?
The Powertrain Control Module (PCM) monitors operation rationality check by comparing sensed throttle position to mass air flow readings
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
- Lack/Loss of power
- Engine rough idle
P0068 DODGE Description
Need more help?
Do you need more help with the P0068 Dodge code? Ask a question to our users or find an automotive repair shop near you to help fix the OBDII code
P0068 DODGE CommentsHelp us improve itimaster.ru. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P0068 Dodge code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks