P0090 CHEVROLET - Fuel Pressure Regulator Control Circuit
- Faulty fuel pressure sensor
- Fuel pressure sensor harness is open or shorted
- Fuel pressure sensor electrical circuit poor connection
- Faulty Engine Control Module (ECM)
When is the code detected?
If the current is outside of the expected range, DTC P0090 will set.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P0090 CHEVROLET Description
Need more help?
Do you need more help with the P0090 Chevrolet code? Ask a question to our users or find an automotive repair shop near you to help fix the OBDII code
P0090 CHEVROLET CommentsHelp us improve itimaster.ru. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P0090 Chevrolet code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks