P0105 MERCEDES-BENZ - Manifold Absolute Pressure/Barometric Pressure Circuit Malfunction
- Faulty Manifold Absolute Pressure sensor
- Manifold Absolute Pressure harness is open or shorted
- Manifold Absolute Pressure sensor circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Engine Control Module (ECM)
When is the code detected?
An excessively low or high voltage from the sensor is sent to ECM.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
- Engine rough idle
- Engine hesitation
P0105 MERCEDES-BENZ Description
Need more help?
Do you need more help with the P0105 Mercedes-benz code? Ask a question to our users or find an automotive repair shop near you to help fix the OBDII code
P0105 MERCEDES-BENZ CommentsHelp us improve itimaster.ru. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P0105 Mercedes-benz code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks