P0107 MAZDA - Manifold Absolute Pressure Sensor Circuit Low Voltage
- Faulty Manifold Absolute Pressure sensor
- Manifold Absolute Pressure harness is open or shorted
- Manifold Absolute Pressure sensor circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Engine Control Module (ECM)
When is the code detected?
An excessively low voltage from the sensor is sent to ECM
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
- Engine rough idle
- Engine hesitation
P0107 MAZDA Description
Need more help?
Do you need more help with the P0107 Mazda code? Ask a question to our users or find an automotive repair shop near you to help fix the OBDII code
P0107 MAZDA CommentsHelp us improve itimaster.ru. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P0107 Mazda code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks