P0113 2011 NISSAN ALTIMA SEDAN - Intake Air Temperature Sensor Circuit High
- Faulty Intake Air Temperature (IAT) sensor
- Dirty air filter
- Intake Air Temperature (IAT) sensor harness is open or shorted
- Intake Air Temperature (IAT) sensor circuit poor electrical connection
Intake Air Temperature (IAT) sensor is built into the mass air flow sensor. Before replacing the mass air flow sensor, try replacing the air filter and cleaning the air flow sensor with low compress air or mass air flow sensor cleaner. Reset code and drive vehicle. If the code comes back, it may be necessary to replaced the mass air flow sensor.
When is the code detected?
- An excessively high voltage from the sensor is sent to ECM.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P0113 2011 NISSAN ALTIMA SEDAN Description
Need more help?
Do you need more help with the P0113 2011 Nissan Altima Sedan code? Ask a question to our users or find an automotive repair shop near you to help fix the OBDII code
P0113 2011 NISSAN ALTIMA SEDAN CommentsHelp us improve itimaster.ru. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P0113 2011 Nissan Altima Sedan code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks