P0115 MERCEDES-BENZ - Engine Coolant Temperature Circuit Malfunction
- Low engine coolant level
- Faulty Engine Coolant Temperature (ECT) sensor
- Faulty engine coolant thermostat
- Engine Coolant Temperature (ECT) sensor harness is open or shorted
- Engine Coolant Temperature (ECT) sensor circuit poor electrical connection
When is the code detected?
An excessively low or high voltage from the sensor is sent to Engine Control Module (ECM).
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P0115 MERCEDES-BENZ Description
Need more help?
Do you need more help with the P0115 Mercedes-benz code? Ask a question to our users or find an automotive repair shop near you to help fix the OBDII code
P0115 MERCEDES-BENZ CommentsHelp us improve itimaster.ru. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P0115 Mercedes-benz code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks