P0117 2005 TOYOTA COROLLA - Engine Coolant Temperature Circuit Low Input 3ZZ-FE Engine
- Low engine coolant level
- Faulty Engine Coolant Temperature (ECT) sensor
- Faulty engine coolant thermostat
- Engine Coolant Temperature (ECT) sensor harness is open or shorted
- Engine Coolant Temperature (ECT) sensor circuit poor electrical connection
When is the code detected?
An excessively low voltage from the sensor is sent to ECM.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P0117 2005 TOYOTA COROLLA Description
Need more help?
Do you need more help with the P0117 2005 Toyota Corolla code? Ask a question to our users or find an automotive repair shop near you to help fix the OBDII code
P0117 2005 TOYOTA COROLLA CommentsHelp us improve itimaster.ru. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P0117 2005 Toyota Corolla code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks