P0119 KIA - Engine Coolant Temperature Sensor 1 Circuit Intermittent
- Low engine coolant level
- Faulty Engine Coolant Temperature (ECT) sensor
- Faulty engine coolant thermostat
- Engine Coolant Temperature (ECT) sensor harness is open or shorted
- Engine Coolant Temperature (ECT) sensor electrical circuit poor connection
When is the code detected?
The Engine Control Module (ECM) detected an erratic signal from the engine Coolant Temperature (ECT) sensor during the system monitor test
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P0119 KIA Description
Need more help?
Do you need more help with the P0119 Kia code? Ask a question to our users or find an automotive repair shop near you to help fix the OBDII code
P0119 KIA CommentsHelp us improve itimaster.ru. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P0119 Kia code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks