P0137 2000 HONDA CIVIC - O2 Sensor Circuit Low Voltage Bank 1 Sensor 2
- Faulty Rear Heated Oxygen Sensor Bank 1
- Rear Heated Oxygen Sensor Bank 1 harness is open or shorted
- Rear Heated Oxygen Sensor Bank 1 circuit poor electrical connection
- Inappropriate fuel pressure
- Faulty fuel injectors
- Intake air leaks may be faulty
- Exhaust gas leaks
Replacing the rear O2 Sensor bank 1 usually takes care of the problem.
When is the code detected?
The P0137 code is set when the Engine Control Module (ECM) detects that the rear O2 sensor signal voltage remains excessively low for an extended period of time.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
- High Fuel Consumption
- Excessive Smoke from Exhaust
P0137 2000 HONDA CIVIC Description
Need more help?
Do you need more help with the P0137 2000 Honda Civic code? Ask a question to our users or find an automotive repair shop near you to help fix the OBDII code
P0137 2000 HONDA CIVIC CommentsHelp us improve itimaster.ru. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P0137 2000 Honda Civic code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks