P0138 2006 SCION XB - Oxygen Sensor Circuit High Voltage Bank 1 Sensor 2
- Faulty Rear Heated Oxygen Sensor Bank 1
- Rear Heated Oxygen Sensor Bank 1 harness is open or shorted
- Rear Heated Oxygen Sensor Bank 1 circuit poor electrical connection
- Intake air leaks
- Exhaust gas leaks
- Inappropriate fuel pressure
- Faulty fuel injectors
Replacing the Rear Heated Oxygen Sensor Bank 1 usually takes care of the problem.
When is the code detected?
The P0138 code is set when the Engine Control Module (ECM) detects that the rear O2 sensor signal voltage remains excessively high for an extended period of time.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
- High Fuel Consumption
- Excessive Smoke from Exhaust
P0138 2006 SCION XB Description
Need more help?
Do you need more help with the P0138 2006 Scion Xb code? Ask a question to our users or find an automotive repair shop near you to help fix the OBDII code
P0138 2006 SCION XB CommentsHelp us improve itimaster.ru. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P0138 2006 Scion Xb code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks