P0139 HYUNDAI - HO2S Circuit Slow Response Bank 1 Sensor 2
- Faulty Rear Heated Oxygen Sensor Bank 1
- Rear Heated Oxygen Sensor Bank 1 harness is open or shorted
- Rear Heated Oxygen Sensor Bank 1 circuit poor electrical connection
- Inappropriate fuel pressure
- Faulty fuel injectors
- Intake air leaks may be faulty
- Exhaust gas leaks
Replacing the Rear Heated Oxygen Sensor Bank 1 usually takes care of the problem.
When is the code detected?
The P0139 code is set when the Engine Control Module (ECM) detects that the rear O2 sensor takes more time to respond between rich and lean than the specified time.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
- High Fuel Consumption
- Excessive Smoke from Exhaust
P0139 HYUNDAI Description
2002 Hyundai Elantra Sensor location
P0139 HYUNDAI Information for specific Hyundai models
Need more help?
Do you need more help with the P0139 Hyundai code? Ask a question to our users or find an automotive repair shop near you to help fix the OBDII code
P0139 HYUNDAI CommentsHelp us improve itimaster.ru. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P0139 Hyundai code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks