P0140 CHEVROLET - O2 Sensor Circuit No Activity Detected Bank 1 Sensor 2
- Faulty Rear Heated Oxygen Sensor Bank 1
- Rear Heated Oxygen Sensor Bank 1 harness is open or shorted
- Rear Heated Oxygen Sensor Bank 1 circuit poor electrical connection
- Inappropriate fuel pressure
- Faulty fuel injectors
- Intake air leaks may be faulty
- Exhaust gas leaks
Replacing the Rear Heated Oxygen Sensor Bank 1 usually takes care of the problem.
When is the code detected?
The P0140 code is set when the voltage signal sent from the sensor to the Engine Control Module is constant.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
- High Fuel Consumption
- Excessive Smoke from Exhaust
P0140 CHEVROLET Description
Need more help?
Do you need more help with the P0140 Chevrolet code? Ask a question to our users or find an automotive repair shop near you to help fix the OBDII code
P0140 CHEVROLET CommentsHelp us improve itimaster.ru. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P0140 Chevrolet code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks