P0141 HONDA - O2 Bank 1 Sensor 2 Heater Circuit Malfunction Bank
- Faulty Heated Oxygen Sensor (H2OS) Bank 1 Sensor 2
- Heated Oxygen Sensor (H2OS) Bank 1 Sensor 2 circuit fuse
- Heated Oxygen Sensor (H2OS) Bank 1 Sensor 2 circuit open shorted to ground
- Heated Oxygen Sensor (H2OS) Bank 1 Sensor 2 circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Engine Control Module (ECM)
When is the code detected?
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
- Possible higher than usual fuel Consumption
P0141 HONDA Description
In order to achieve the require temperature, a heater element is included inside the heated oxygen sensor. The ECM controls the heated oxygen sensor heater element based on signals from the engine coolant temperature and engine load. The ECM controls the heater element circuit by allowing current flow to ground.
The ECM monitors the voltage signal received through the heater element circuit and determines the state of the circuit by comparing the voltage detected with the factory specifications.
P0141 HONDA Information for specific Honda models
P0141 2009 HONDA ACCORD
P0141 2010 HONDA ACCORD
P0141 1996 HONDA CIVIC
P0141 1997 HONDA CIVIC
P0141 1998 HONDA CIVIC
P0141 1999 HONDA CIVIC
P0141 2000 HONDA CIVIC
P0141 1998 HONDA ODYSSEY
P0141 1999 HONDA ODYSSEY
P0141 2000 HONDA ODYSSEY
P0141 2001 HONDA ODYSSEY
P0141 2002 HONDA ODYSSEY
P0141 2003 HONDA ODYSSEY
P0141 2004 HONDA ODYSSEY
Need more help?
P0141 HONDA CommentsHelp us improve itimaster.ru. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P0141 Honda code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks