P0155 TOYOTA - O2 Sensor Heater Circuit Bank 2 Sensor 1
- Faulty Heated Oxygen Sensor (H2OS) Bank 2 Sensor 1
- Heated Oxygen Sensor (H2OS) Bank 2 Sensor 1 circuit fuse
- Heated Oxygen Sensor (H2OS) Bank 2 Sensor 1 harness is open shorted to ground
- Heated Oxygen Sensor (H2OS) Bank 2 Sensor 1 circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Engine Control Module (ECM)
The code means that there is a problem with the heater element circuit of the heated oxygen sensor. The Engine Control Module (ECM) monitors how long it take the sensor to warm up and start sending an adequate signal. The code means the the sensor is taking too long to warm up. Replacing the Front Heated Oxygen Sensor (H2OS) Bank 2 usually takes care of the problem.
When is the code detected?
The current amperage in the front heated oxygen sensor heater circuit is out of the normal range. (An improper voltage drop signal is sent to ECM through the front heated oxygen sensor heater)
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
- Possible higher fuel consumption
- Possible more smoke from exhaust than usual
P0155 TOYOTA Description
P0155 TOYOTA Information for specific Toyota models
Need more help?
Do you need more help with the P0155 Toyota code? Ask a question to our users or find an automotive repair shop near you to help fix the OBDII code
P0155 TOYOTA CommentsHelp us improve itimaster.ru. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P0155 Toyota code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks