P0161 BMW - O2 Sensor Heater Circuit Malfunction Bank 2 Sensor 2
- Faulty Rear Heated Oxygen Sensor Bank 2
- Rear Heated Oxygen Sensor Bank 2 harness is open or shorted
- Rear Heated Oxygen Sensor Bank 2 circuit poor electrical connection
- Inappropriate fuel pressure
- Faulty fuel injectors
- Intake air leaks
- Exhaust gas leaks
Replacing the Rear Heated Oxygen Sensor Bank 2 usually takes care of the problem.
When is the code detected?
Current amperage in the rear heated oxygen sensor heater circuit is out of the normal range.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
- Possible higher than usual fuel consumption
P0161 BMW Description
Need more help?
Do you need more help with the P0161 Bmw code? Ask a question to our users or find an automotive repair shop near you to help fix the OBDII code
P0161 BMW CommentsHelp us improve itimaster.ru. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P0161 Bmw code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks