P0238 MERCEDES-BENZ - Turbocharger/Supercharger Boost Sensor 'A' Circuit High
- Boost pressure sensor harness is open or shorted
- Boost pressure sensor circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty boost pressure sensor
- Faulty Turbo/Super Charger
- Engine over temperature
- Ignition misfire exceeds the calibrated threshold
- Faulty Knock sensor (KS)
When is the code detected?
This diagnostic trouble code (DTC) P0238 will set if the boost pressure sensor signal is above the predicted range.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P0238 MERCEDES-BENZ Description
Need more help?
Do you need more help with the P0238 Mercedes-benz code? Ask a question to our users or find an automotive repair shop near you to help fix the OBDII code
P0238 MERCEDES-BENZ CommentsHelp us improve itimaster.ru. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P0238 Mercedes-benz code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks