P0302 SCION - Cylinder 2 Misfire Detected
- Faulty spark plug (s)
- Faulty ignition coil (s)
- Clogged or faulty fuel injector (s)
- Intake air leak
- Fuel injectors harness is open or shorted
- Fuel Injectors circuit poor electrical connection
- Ignition coils harness is open or shorted
- Ignition coils circuit poor electrical connection
- Insufficient cylinders compression
- Incorrect fuel pressure
- Mass air flow meter
- Engine coolant temperature sensor
- Valve clearance
- Valve timing
The P0302 code means that the cylinder 2 is misfiring or is randomly misfiring. Start by checking for intake leaks and if no leaks are found the next step is to replace the spark plugs on cylinder 2. If the problem persists more tests needs to be done to diagnose problem, see "Possible Causes"
When is the code detected?
Engine Cylinder 2 is Misfiring.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
- Lack/loss of power
- Hard start
- Engine hesitation
P0302 SCION Description
P0302 SCION Information for specific Scion models
Need more help?
Do you need more help with the P0302 Scion code? Ask a question to our users or find an automotive repair shop near you to help fix the OBDII code
P0302 SCION CommentsHelp us improve itimaster.ru. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P0302 Scion code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks