P0320 2006 KIA OPTIMA - Ignition/Distributor Engine Speed Input Circuit
- Faulty Ignition/Distributor engine speed sensor
- Faulty Crankshaft Position sensor
- Ignition/Distributor engine speed sensor harness is open or shorted
- Ignition/Distributor engine speed sensor circuit poor electrical connection
- Low battery charge
- Faulty Engine Control Module (ECM)
When is the code detected?
The P0320 code is triggered when the Engine Control Module (ECM) detects that there is no current at the ignition coil group
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
- Lack/Loss of Power
- The engine may be harder to start
- The engine may stumble or stall
P0320 2006 KIA OPTIMA Description
Need more help?
Do you need more help with the P0320 2006 Kia Optima code? Ask a question to our users or find an automotive repair shop near you to help fix the OBDII code
P0320 2006 KIA OPTIMA CommentsHelp us improve itimaster.ru. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P0320 2006 Kia Optima code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks