P0320 KIA - Ignition/Distributor Engine Speed Input Circuit
- Faulty Ignition/Distributor engine speed sensor
- Faulty Crankshaft Position sensor
- Ignition/Distributor engine speed sensor harness is open or shorted
- Ignition/Distributor engine speed sensor circuit poor electrical connection
- Low battery charge
- Faulty Engine Control Module (ECM)
User Submitted Video
When is the code detected?
The P0320 code is triggered when the Engine Control Module (ECM) detects that there is no current at the ignition coil group
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
- Lack/Loss of Power
- The engine may be harder to start
- The engine may stumble or stall
P0320 KIA Description
P0320 KIA Information for specific Kia models
Need more help?
Do you need more help with the P0320 Kia code? Ask a question to our users or find an automotive repair shop near you to help fix the OBDII code
P0320 KIA CommentsHelp us improve itimaster.ru. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P0320 Kia code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks