P0326 BMW - Knock Sensor Signal 1
- Faulty Knock Sensor
- Knock Sensor circuit poor electrical connection
- Knock Sensor harness is open or shorted
- Faulty Engine Control Module (ECM)
The P0326 code means that the Knock Sensor is not working properly. Problems with the knock sensor will not cause an engine performance problems. Replacing the knock sensor usually takes care of the problem.
When is the code detected?
An excessively low or high voltage from the sensor is sent to Engine Control Module (ECM)
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
- Possible Lack/Loss of Power
P0326 BMW Description
Need more help?
Do you need more help with the P0326 Bmw code? Ask a question to our users or find an automotive repair shop near you to help fix the OBDII code
P0326 BMW CommentsHelp us improve itimaster.ru. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P0326 Bmw code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks