P0335 HYUNDAI - Crankshaft Position Sensor 'A' Circuit
- Faulty crankshaft position sensor
- Crankshaft position sensor harness is open or shorted
- Crankshaft position sensor circuit poor electrical connection
- Signal plate may be damage
- Starter motor may be faulty
- Starting system circuit
- Dead or weak battery
2004 Hyundai Sonata V6 2.7 crankshaft position sensor location and replacement codes P0335 and P1372
User Submitted Video
When is the code detected?
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
- Possible lack/loss of Power
- Engine may stall while driving
P0335 HYUNDAI Description
When the engine is running, the high and low parts of the teeth cause the gap with the sensor to change. The changing gap causes the magnetic field near the sensor to change. The change in the magnetic field cause the voltage from the sensor to change.
Need more help?
P0335 HYUNDAI CommentsHelp us improve itimaster.ru. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P0335 Hyundai code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks