P0402 NISSAN - Exhaust Gas Recirculation Flow Excessive Detected
- EGR volume control valve stuck open
- Faulty EGR volume control valve
- EGR solenoid valve harness is open or shorted
- EGR solenoid valve circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty EGR temperature sensor and circuit
When is the code detected?
High Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR) flow control is detected
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
- Possible engine hesitation
P0402 NISSAN Description
Need more help?
Do you need more help with the P0402 Nissan code? Ask a question to our users or find an automotive repair shop near you to help fix the OBDII code
P0402 NISSAN CommentsHelp us improve itimaster.ru. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P0402 Nissan code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks