P0411 VOLKSWAGEN - Secondary Air Injection System Incorrect Flow Detected
- Faulty Vacuum hoses damaged
- Faulty Air Pump inoperative
- Air bypass solenoid harness is open or shorted
- Air bypass solenoid circuit poor electrical connection
- Air bypass solenoid leaking/blocked or stuck open/closed
- Air diverter valve leaking/blocked or stuck open/closed
When is the code detected?
The secondary air injection system does not detect the presence of air in the exhaust when introduced by the secondary air injection system.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
- Engine hesitation
P0411 VOLKSWAGEN Description
Need more help?
Do you need more help with the P0411 Volkswagen code? Ask a question to our users or find an automotive repair shop near you to help fix the OBDII code
P0411 VOLKSWAGEN CommentsHelp us improve itimaster.ru. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P0411 Volkswagen code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks