P0500 BMW - Vehicle Speed Sensor Signal Error
- Faulty Vehicle Speed Sensor
- Vehicle speed sensor harness or connectors is open or shorted
- Vehicle speed sensor circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Engine Control Module (ECM)
When is the code detected?
The almost 0 km/h (0 MPH) signal from vehicle speed sensor is sent to Engine Control Module (ECM) even when vehicle is being driven.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
- Speedometer may not work properly
- Transmission shifting problem
P0500 BMW Description
Need more help?
Do you need more help with the P0500 Bmw code? Ask a question to our users or find an automotive repair shop near you to help fix the OBDII code
P0500 BMW CommentsHelp us improve itimaster.ru. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P0500 Bmw code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks