P0500 LEXUS - Vehicle Speed Sensor 'A'
- Faulty Vehicle Speed Sensor
- Vehicle speed sensor harness or connectors is open or shorted
- Vehicle speed sensor circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Engine Control Module (ECM)
Replaced the speed sensor on top transmission.
When is the code detected?
The almost 0 km/h (0 MPH) signal from vehicle speed sensor is sent to ECM even when vehicle is being driven.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
- Speedometer may not work properly
- Transmission shifting problem
P0500 LEXUS Description
Need more help?
Do you need more help with the P0500 Lexus code? Ask a question to our users or find an automotive repair shop near you to help fix the OBDII code
P0500 LEXUS CommentsHelp us improve itimaster.ru. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P0500 Lexus code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks