P0502 CHEVROLET - Vehicle Speed Sensor Circuit Low Input
- Faulty Vehicle Speed Sensor
- Vehicle speed sensor harness or connectors is open or shorted
- Vehicle speed sensor circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Powertrain Control Module (PCM)
When is the code detected?
If the Powertrain Control Module (PCM) detects a low vehicle speed when there is a high engine speed in a drive gear range, then DTC P0502 sets.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
- Speedometer may not work properly
- Transmission shifting problem
P0502 CHEVROLET Description
Vehicle Speed Sensor location Example:
Need more help?
Do you need more help with the P0502 Chevrolet code? Ask a question to our users or find an automotive repair shop near you to help fix the OBDII code
P0502 CHEVROLET CommentsHelp us improve itimaster.ru. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P0502 Chevrolet code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks