P0524 NISSAN - Engine Oil Pressure Too Low
- Engine oil pressure or level too low
- Faulty Crankshaft position sensor (POS)
- Faulty Camshaft position sensor (PHASE)
- Fualty Intake valve control solenoid valve
- Accumulation of debris to the signal pick-up portion of the camshaft
- Timing chain installation
- Foreign matter caught in the oil groove for intake valve timing control
When is the code detected?
Engine oil pressure is low because there is a gap between angle of target and phase-control angle.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
- Oil pressure warning light ON
P0524 NISSAN Description
Need more help?
Do you need more help with the P0524 Nissan code? Ask a question to our users or find an automotive repair shop near you to help fix the OBDII code
P0524 NISSAN CommentsHelp us improve itimaster.ru. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P0524 Nissan code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks