P0685 CHRYSLER - Auto Shutdown Relay Control Circuit Failure
- Faulty Auto Shutdown (ASD) relay
- Auto Shutdown (ASD) relay harness is open or shorted
- Auto Shutdown (ASD) relay circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Engine Control Module (ECM)
- Blown ECM fuse
Check all the Engine Control Module (ECM) fuses, if the fuses are OK, then replacing the Auto Shutdown (ASD) relay should take care of the problem.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P0685 CHRYSLER Description
Need more help?
Do you need more help with the P0685 Chrysler code? Ask a question to our users or find an automotive repair shop near you to help fix the OBDII code
P0685 CHRYSLER CommentsHelp us improve itimaster.ru. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P0685 Chrysler code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks