P0712 2011 TOYOTA CAMRY - Transmission Fluid Temperature Sensor 'A' Low Input
- Faulty Transmission Fluid Temperature Sensor
- Transmission Fluid Temperature Sensor harness is open or shorted
- Transmission Fluid Temperature Sensor circuit poor electrical connection
When is the code detected?
Transmission Control Module (TCM) detects excessively low voltage from the fluid temperature sensor.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
- Possible shifting problems
P0712 2011 TOYOTA CAMRY Description
Need more help?
Do you need more help with the P0712 2011 Toyota Camry code? Ask a question to our users or find an automotive repair shop near you to help fix the OBDII code
P0712 2011 TOYOTA CAMRY CommentsHelp us improve itimaster.ru. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P0712 2011 Toyota Camry code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks