P0716 HONDA - Range/Performance Input Shaft Speed Sensor Circuit
- Faulty Transmission Speed Sensor
- Transmission Speed Sensor harness is open or shorted
- Transmission Speed Sensor circuit poor electrical connection
When is the code detected?
Diagnostic Trouble Code (DTC) P0716 is detected when TCM or ECM does not receive the proper signal from the sensor.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
- Possible shifting problems
P0716 HONDA Description
Need more help?
Do you need more help with the P0716 Honda code? Ask a question to our users or find an automotive repair shop near you to help fix the OBDII code
P0716 HONDA CommentsHelp us improve itimaster.ru. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P0716 Honda code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks