P0720 MERCEDES-BENZ - Output Speed Sensor Error
- Faulty Speed Sensor
- Speed Sensor harness is open or shorted
- Speed Sensor circuit poor electrical connection
When is the code detected?
Diagnostic trouble code is detected when Transmission Control Module (TCM) does not receive the proper voltage signal from the sensor.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
- Speedometer improper reading
- Possible shifting problems
P0720 MERCEDES-BENZ Description
Need more help?
Do you need more help with the P0720 Mercedes-benz code? Ask a question to our users or find an automotive repair shop near you to help fix the OBDII code
P0720 MERCEDES-BENZ CommentsHelp us improve itimaster.ru. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P0720 Mercedes-benz code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks