P0736 FORD - Incorrect Reverse Gear Ratio
- Low transmission fluid level
- Dirty transmission fluid
- Shift solenoids
- Transmission mechanical problems
- Transmission hydraulic control circuit
When is the code detected?
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
- Incorrect transmission shifting
P0736 FORD Description
Torque converter slip ratio = A x C/B
A: Output shaft revolution signal from revolution sensor
B: Engine speed signal from Engine Control Module (ECM)
C: Gear ratio determined as gear position which TCM supposes
Need more help?
P0736 FORD CommentsHelp us improve itimaster.ru. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P0736 Ford code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks