P0741 CHEVROLET - Torque Converter Clutch Circuit Performance or Stuck Off
- Low transmission fluid level
- Dirty transmission fluid
- Faulty torque converter clutch solenoid valve
- Torque converter clutch solenoid valve harness or connectors
- Torque converter clutch solenoid valve circuit is open or shorted
- Transmission internal mechanical problem
2001 Chevrolet Lumina
2001-2005 Chevrolet Venture, Venture EXT, Venture 4WD
2001-2007 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
2001-2008 Chevrolet Impala, Lumina (Export Only)
2005-2008 Chevrolet Uplander, Uplander EXT, Uplander 4WD
When is the code detected?
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P0741 CHEVROLET Description
Lock-up operation, however, is prohibited when A/T fluid temperature is too low.
When the accelerator pedal is depressed (less than 2/8) in lock-up condition, the engine speed should not change abruptly. If there is a big jump in engine speed, there is no lock-up.
Need more help?
P0741 CHEVROLET CommentsHelp us improve itimaster.ru. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P0741 Chevrolet code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks