P0741 PONTIAC - Torque Converter Clutch Circuit Performance or Stuck Off
- Low transmission fluid level
- Dirty transmission fluid
- Faulty torque converter clutch solenoid valve
- Torque converter clutch solenoid valve harness or connectors
- Torque converter clutch solenoid valve circuit is open or shorted
- Transmission internal mechanical problem
2001-2005 Pontiac Montana, Montana EXT
2001-2005 Pontiac Aztek, Aztek AWD, Bonneville
2001-2008 Pontiac Grand Prix
2002-2005 Pontiac Montana 4WD
2005-2006 Pontiac Montana SV6 (AWD)
2005-2008 Pontiac Montana SV6, Montana SV6 EXT
When is the code detected?
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P0741 PONTIAC Description
Lock-up operation, however, is prohibited when A/T fluid temperature is too low.
When the accelerator pedal is depressed (less than 2/8) in lock-up condition, the engine speed should not change abruptly. If there is a big jump in engine speed, there is no lock-up.
Need more help?
P0741 PONTIAC CommentsHelp us improve itimaster.ru. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P0741 Pontiac code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks