P0741 TOYOTA - Torque Converter Clutch Solenoid Performance
- Low transmission fluid level
- Dirty transmission fluid
- Faulty torque converter clutch solenoid valve
- Torque converter clutch solenoid valve harness or connectors
- Torque converter clutch solenoid valve circuit is open or shorted
- Transmission internal mechanical problem
When is the code detected?
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P0741 TOYOTA Description
Lock-up operation, however, is prohibited when A/T fluid temperature is too low.
When the accelerator pedal is depressed (less than 2/8) in lock-up condition, the engine speed should not change abruptly. If there is a big jump in engine speed, there is no lock-up.
P0741 TOYOTA Information for specific Toyota models
P0741 2007 TOYOTA CAMRY
P0741 2008 TOYOTA CAMRY
P0741 2009 TOYOTA CAMRY
P0741 2010 TOYOTA CAMRY
P0741 2011 TOYOTA CAMRY
Need more help?
P0741 TOYOTA CommentsHelp us improve itimaster.ru. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P0741 Toyota code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks