P0760 HYUNDAI - Shift Control Solenoid 'C' Malfunction
- Low transmission fluid level
- Dirty transmission fluid
- Faulty shift solenoid 'C' valve
- Shift solenoid 'C' valve harness or connectors
- Shift solenoid 'C' valve circuit is open or shorted
When is the code detected?
The P0760 code is detected when the TCM detects an improper voltage drop when it tries to operate the solenoid valve.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
- Transmission will not shift gears
P0760 HYUNDAI Description
Need more help?
Do you need more help with the P0760 Hyundai code? Ask a question to our users or find an automotive repair shop near you to help fix the OBDII code
P0760 HYUNDAI CommentsHelp us improve itimaster.ru. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P0760 Hyundai code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks