P0780 HONDA - Shift Control System Fault
- Low transmission fluid level
- Dirty transmission fluid
- Faulty shifting solenoid valve
- Shifting solenoid valve harness is open or shorted
- Shifting solenoid valve circuit poor electrical connection
User Submitted Video
When is the code detected?
The P0780 codes is detected when no rotation change occurs between input (turbine revolution sensor) and output (revolution sensor) and shifting time is long or when shifting ends immediately or when engine revs up unusually during shifting.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
- Transmission shift shock
P0780 HONDA Description
Need more help?
Do you need more help with the P0780 Honda code? Ask a question to our users or find an automotive repair shop near you to help fix the OBDII code
P0780 HONDA CommentsHelp us improve itimaster.ru. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P0780 Honda code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks