P0783 JEEP - 3-4 Shift Malfunction
- Low transmission fluid level
- Dirty transmission fluid
- Faulty shifting solenoid valve
- Shifting solenoid valve harness is open or shorted
- Shifting solenoid valve circuit poor electrical connection
When is the code detected?
The P0783 code is detected when actual gear position and the commanded gear position are different
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
- Transmission may not shift to the next gear
P0783 JEEP Description
Need more help?
Do you need more help with the P0783 Jeep code? Ask a question to our users or find an automotive repair shop near you to help fix the OBDII code
P0783 JEEP CommentsHelp us improve itimaster.ru. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P0783 Jeep code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks