P0842 BUICK - Transmission Fluid Pressure Sensor/Switch 'A' Circuit Low
- Low transmission fluid level
- Dirty transmission fluid
- Faulty Transmission Fluid Pressure Sensor/Switch 'A'
- Transmission Fluid Pressure Sensor/Switch 'A' harness or connectors
- Transmission Fluid Pressure Sensor/Switch 'A' circuit is open or shorted
- Transmission internal mechanical problem
2001-2005 Buick LeSabre, Park Avenue
2002-2007 Buick Rendezvous, Rendezvous AWD
2005-2007 Buick Terraza, Terraza EXT, Terraza 4WD
2005-2008 Buick Allure (Canada Only), LaCrosse
2006-2008 Buick Lucerne
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P0842 BUICK Description
When the TCC is released, TCC release fluid pressure opens the TCC release switch which opens the TCC release pressure circuit. When the voltage on the circuit is high (switch open), the Powertrain Control Module (PCM) recognizes that the TCC is no longer engaged.
Need more help?
P0842 BUICK CommentsHelp us improve itimaster.ru. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P0842 Buick code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks