P0842 CHEVROLET - Transmission Fluid Pressure Sensor/Switch 'A' Circuit Low
- Low transmission fluid level
- Dirty transmission fluid
- Faulty Transmission Fluid Pressure Sensor/Switch 'A'
- Transmission Fluid Pressure Sensor/Switch 'A' harness or connectors
- Transmission Fluid Pressure Sensor/Switch 'A' circuit is open or shorted
- Transmission internal mechanical problem
2001 Chevrolet Lumina
2001-2005 Chevrolet Venture, Venture EXT, Venture 4WD
2001-2007 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
2001-2008 Chevrolet Impala, Lumina (Export Only)
2005-2008 Chevrolet Uplander, Uplander EXT, Uplander 4WD
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P0842 CHEVROLET Description
When the TCC is released, TCC release fluid pressure opens the TCC release switch which opens the TCC release pressure circuit. When the voltage on the circuit is high (switch open), the Powertrain Control Module (PCM) recognizes that the TCC is no longer engaged.
Need more help?
P0842 CHEVROLET CommentsHelp us improve itimaster.ru. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P0842 Chevrolet code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks