P0888 DODGE - Transmission Relay Always Off
- Faulty Transmission Control Relay
- Transmission Control Relay harness is open or shorted
- Transmission Control Relay circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Transmission Solenoid/Pressure Switch Assembly
User Submitted Video
When is the code detected?
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P0888 DODGE Description
After a controller reset (ignition key turned to the run position or after cranking engine), the controller energizes the relay. Prior to this the PCM verifies that the contacts are open by checking for no voltage at the switched battery terminals. After the relay is energized, the PCM monitors the terminals to verify that the voltage is greater than 3 volts.
Need more help?
P0888 DODGE CommentsHelp us improve itimaster.ru. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P0888 Dodge code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks