P1000 2006 FORD FUSION - On Board Diagnostic System Readiness Test Not Complete
- The vehicle is new from the factory.
- Battery or Powertrain Control Module (PCM) had recently been disconnected.
- An OBD monitor failure occurred before completion of an OBD drive cycle.
- PCM Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTC) have recently been cleared with a scan tool.
This code just means that the PCM didn't complete a full diagnose cycle, and is set when the battery have been disconnected, codes have been cleared or sometimes even when the vehicle have been towed. No scanner it's necessary to clear the code, driving the vehicle for a few minutes (sometimes more) to complete the diagnose cycle will clear the code. Clearing the code will reset the light unless other codes present.
When is the code detected?
If DTC P1000 is triggered after DTCs have been cleared, all engine management OBD diagnostic monitor drive cycles have not been cleared.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P1000 2006 FORD FUSION Description
Need more help?
Do you need more help with the P1000 2006 Ford Fusion code? Ask a question to our users or find an automotive repair shop near you to help fix the OBDII code
P1000 2006 FORD FUSION CommentsHelp us improve itimaster.ru. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P1000 2006 Ford Fusion code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks